Friday, September 10, 2010

GEGEGE NO KITARO: THE GREAT GOBLIN TRIAL

I hope you enjoyed this installment of GeGeGe no Kitaro. I apologize for no updates in the last month. My job got really, really busy and the Shonen King needed a little rest. For now you will get to see "Black Sun Lite". Posts will return to normal as soon as things slow down a little. Thank you very, very much for your patients and to my followers who were checking in on me to see if I was alright. I'm having a good problem. See you next week. Oh yeah, click on the images to see them larger.

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading an encyclopedia of Yokai written and illustrated by Shigeru Mizuki. I am currently trying to translate the various creatures but even my co-workers haven't heard of some of them! I hope to finish in time for Halloween Countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you have a Halloween Countdown of critters

    that's kind of n...ice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nezumi Otoko - the (Rat)Man You Love To Hate! why are the Japanese so forgiving of evil meddlers who fly the flag of convenience? i've seen this tendency in countless tokusatsu programs and manga, these villains are always dismissed as basically harmless buffoons and forgiven time and time again. Cultural guilt?as for me, i believe in hardcore justice, so this always frustrates me. RatFink should be ground into a fine paste! anyway, another awesome installment of GeGeGe No Kitaro!

    ReplyDelete